Monday 8 April 2013

6 weeks to go...

Finally spring is here after a few days of lovely sunshine and blue skies, although my dreaded final BA deadline is fast approaching with only six weeks to go. Can not believe how fast my three years at NUA has flown by, but have enjoyed every single second!

Mid year review has really made me think about how I work as a designer, in terms of speed, presentation and combination of techniques. I need to get cracking with my print collections so I have something really beautiful for my final show in the summer. 

On a more positive note, here are some photographs taken from my 3rd year BA textiles/surface design mid year show entitled 'Seventy-three'. (Our tutor continues to remind us how many days we have left before hand in on May 17th!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment