Sunday 28 April 2013

The past week...

The past week has been super busy, as I don't have long until my final hand in. 

I've been working within the print room to create a variety of experimental samples using a range of screen printing techniques. Additionally, I have also produced a collection of five digitally printed fabric samples using scanned in images from my paper collages. 

Not only has hand in been on my mind this week, but I was also lucky enough to go to Selfridges on Thursday to Cath Kidston's autobiography signing 'Coming up roses'. Excited was an understatement, as she is such as inspiration. Cath has released the autobiography to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the brand since starting back in April 1993, and everyone in the queue received a beautiful bunch of pink roses and travel card holder to go along with their signed copies of the book!





I was even lucky enough to have a photograph taken with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment