Monday 24 June 2013

NUA degree show - Business and professionals invitation

After three years studying at NUA I am pleased to say that I passed my degree with a 2:1. I'm so happy, and proud of myself!! All my hard work has paid off and can now say that I have a textile design degree. 

On another positive note, this evening was the business and professionals invitation to the NUA degree show 2013. It was such a great experience speaking to various people from the design industry, and was so lovely to hear their feedback about the show, and in particular textiles and surface design. 

I am really looking forward to tomorrow, as it's the friends and family private view, and have invited so many people to come and celebrate me graduating from NUA. If you are around the area, you should definitely come and visit as the show is free to visit and is open to the public Between June 26th and July 2nd. 


No comments:

Post a Comment