Saturday 17 August 2013

Spanish adventure to Guardamar

So i've returned from my wonderful week away and finally updated my blog after a months neglect! 

Again, I visited sunny Guaramar in Costa Blanca, Spain, It's a typical Spanish town which has some of the most beautiful beaches, and a local street market every Wednesday which we also managed to visit. 

It was such a wonderful holiday and was my second visit to Guaramar, and would definitely recommend visiting if you have the chance! It was also a great way to dust off a few Spanish phrases from my GSCE days!






Relaxing in the sunshine on the balcony!



Guardamar Castle










Day trip to Torrevieja




So much beautiful and inspiring architecture





My furry friend!



Queen Sofia Park in Guardamar's Town centre





Evening Market in Guardamar and adorable little train ride around the Town on the last night! Plus the best pizza i've EVER eaten..





No comments:

Post a Comment