Monday 2 June 2014

Pink. Pin. Picks.

Happy Monday bloggers, and to celebrate heres a post dedicated to this years most wanted colour. Pink!! It is totally trending right now wherever you go, and has definitely caught my eye while flicking through the pages of Pinterest. 

Here are a few pink, pin picks and a cute little pink quote to match..


'I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.'
Audrey Hepburn 









So much love for pink right now it's incredible!!
(All images are from Pinterest, none of them are my own.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment